At Shanvee Engg. Co., we are capable of providing Executive search and Recruitment Staffing services to client organizations in India as well as abroad with a focus on client and candidate satisfaction. At Shanvee Engg. Co., we provide candidates opportunities to engage in challenging and rewarding projects. You will be a part of a highly experienced and talented pool of professionals who have many years of experience in successful completion of projects in Oil & Gas, Refinery, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Food and Beverages plants.
At Shanvee Eng. Co., we provide candidates with opportunities to learn, thrive and excel in their professional as well as personal front. We provide candidates with constant professional development training and leadership skills which help our clients in achieving their target. Shanvee Engg. Co. is currently offering exciting employment opportunities in several functional areas. Quickly see a list of available job positions by selecting a link.
E3D Piping Designer :
- Plan and prepare the layout to analyse the space requirement, road access, maintenance, space, location of equipment, and requirement of a pipe rack.
- Perform 3D modeling of the complete project with equipment modeling, plant structural modeling, and equipment placing as per Layouts.
- 3D piping & pipe routing as per client’s requirements.
- Extract & Prepare the Piping isometric drawing as per the model generated.
- Responsible for coordinating assigned scope of work with other disciplines to generate a clash-free 3D modeling.
- Modelling of supports using MDS module.
- Produce 2D drawings using Draft module.
- Carry out MTO export.
- Be familiar with laws, standards and norms applicable for the discipline
- Understand principles and good experience with piping arrangements and supports.
- Have knowledge in use of 2D export and use of AutoCAD.
- Have knowledge to other main areas within pipe support (stress, layout, material handling etc)
- Strong focus on material handling aspects, access/maintenance and working environment in physical layout and piping design.
- Perform independent piping studies.
- Some coordination work within the relevant area group, such as Area Lead position responsible for multidiscipline activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma with sufficient experience.
- Both Green and Brown Field project experience.
- General piping layout experience using Aveva Everything 3D (E3D), EQP- and Draft modelling.
- Have multidiscipline understanding and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
- Flexibility in working tasks and able to present subjects/tasks in design reviews.
- Cooperative working attitude and participate in design reviews.
- Layout and design based on experience and have loyalty to project deadlines and quality requirements.
- Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams must be acknowledged.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.